↩ Return to main map-making instructions
How to set up your map on Dropbox
- Create a .txt file containing all your map locations, and copy it into your Dropbox.
- Select "Share link" from the dropbox menu, or click the file's "Share" button, and copy the link.
- Paste the link into the box below and click "Covert"
- Turning the link into a direct download link by replacing
- Encoding the direct download link, so the finished URL will be nicely formatted.
- Adding the encoded link as the src parameter to the URL of the map generator, i.e. adding it to the end of this URL:
Hosting your own copy of the map generator from Dropbox
Dropbox disabled this ability in 2016 :(
Luckily you can still keep your locations file on Dropbox and run your map that way, as shown in the section above.